Saturday, July 24, 2010

Open Question: WHAT IS JUSTIN BIEBER DOING RIGHT NOW? WHERE IS HE??? and more...

Open Question: WHAT IS JUSTIN BIEBER DOING RIGHT NOW? WHERE IS HE??? and more...


Open Question: WHAT IS JUSTIN BIEBER DOING RIGHT NOW? WHERE IS HE???

HE HASNT BEEN ON TWITTER FOR A BIT...I MEAN I KEEP CHECKING BUT HE WONT TWEET AND IM GETTNG WORRIED

Email to a friend

Open Question: stupid justin bieber fangirls?

they treat justin bieber like if hes a god

Email to a friend

Open Question: I uberly hate my haircut!?

I hate my new hair cut!? I had a long hair before I had a haircut, just shorter than bieber. I was suppose to get a David Beckham haircut but they friggin turned it army style! I hate it a lot!

Email to a friend

Open Question: I wanna buy a watch same as Justin Bieber's?

is this question correct in grammar?

Email to a friend

More Recent Articles


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Yahoo! Answers: Search for " or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments:

Post a Comment